The Exodus Road project seeks to empower the rescue of trafficked victims by creating a network of NGO's and individual operatives who are qualified to conduct covert surveillance and build an effective case for the prosecution of traffickers. All operations conducted through the Exodus Road network are in partnership with trusted government officials who have given permission for us to operate within their jurisdiction.
The Exodus Road's main objective is to empower rescue by creating a funding channel by which operational funding can get to operatives in the field in the most efficient and secure way, while also holding operatives to a high operational standard.
- To identify, train, and fund the covert operations of independent investigators, NGO's who are building their own rescue/raid teams and government rescue/raid teams.
- To offer grants to investigators and teams who join our network in order to empower equipment acquisition, contract investigator staff salaries and operational funding.
- To raise the current level of operational excellence in the community of operatives working in SE Asia by introducing training, best practices and operational standards that have been developed in a coalition setting involving the NGO community and Thai Police who specialize in counter-human trafficking.
- Create a neutral network where every partner has the ability to apply for grant funding, collaborate on specialized cases, share data and evidence and obtain the necessary tools to increase their effectiveness in international covert operations.
SPONSOR AN INVESTIGATOR. For $35 monthly, you can hire one of our trained investigators for the evening to search for victims and gather basic intelligence on suspected places of human trafficking. Your financial gift fuels more eyes on the ground, an essential first step to raids and rescues. It will cover transportation and operational expenses for one night of local investigations in South-East Asia. Sponsoring an investigator monthly will also include you in a special email list which will give updates as to what our operatives are finding in the field. You'll have an inner glimpse into the world of child rescue. To sign up to sponsor an investigator monthly, be sure to:
1. Complete your online giving form, marking $35 as a gift "recurring monthly."
2. Note in the comment section, "Sponsor an Investigator"
As always, gifts are tax-deductible.
Executive Director, The Exodus Road Project